hownowbrowncow

| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Some People Have No Life
Friday, April 30, 2010


I'm serious. Who else has so much time to spam my tagboard all the time? I really can't understand.

Anyways, once again its Friday! and it's once again that draggy 3 period break. Half the class is like ponning. I don't know whether i should pity the teacher. Khadija is beside me now looking at her phone. looks so serious. i wonder what she's doing.

We were harassing yimeng again on facebook. well not really. we were just entertaining him. so kind huh? Khadija wanted to scold yimeng for not collecting the academic matters form but she realised it was her fault for not handing it up after i told her cause i already handed it up. It's quite funny ;D

I guess this is what bored people do. Yimeng is now trying to retaliate by naming all things that start with GP cause khad was saying OI, OIOI, OIOIOI....(OI)^n.

That's it for today then. We shall try to find more irritaing things to say when carrying out operation harrassment next time.


2:19 PM | back to top

Disclaimer



Rewind